Wednesday 26 September 2012

Time


So its been ages since I last blogged! I cant believe it, I was so excited when I first started blogging, I mean I still am, but its so hard to find the time. So I have recently vowed to dedicate more time to blog at least once a week.

I have baked so much in the last few months and every time I bake I almost always take photos and tell myself I'm going to write about it, but it just never seems to happen.

I have even been convincing a fellow baker friend of mine to also start a blog about her baking journey, and she has two kids and works part time! So I figure if I can convince her to find the time to start blogging then I should definitely be putting more effort in myself.

So here's to a future filled with cupcakes and blogging :D



No comments:

Post a Comment